- High-quality premium sunglasses with real-life Instagram filter
- Frame made with italian acetate from stainless steel
- Engraved lettering on the right temple: Filter your World
- Comes in a high-quality packaging with a microsuede bag
- Available in two color options: black and tortoiseshell
- Lenses garantuee UV-400 protection and blocking 100% of harmful rays
For decades, ordinary sunglasses have deprived the world of the sun’s natural glow, replacing its bright and beautiful rays with cold and lifeless shade.
Tens was imagined by three friends during a road trip through the Scottish Highlands. As photographers and filmmakers with a love for adding rich, warm colours to our work, it felt natural to bring this process to the real world. We felt that sunglasses shouldn’t just be focused on how you look whilst wearing them; more so on how everything looks through them, and way that it makes the user feel.
- Material: italian acetate, natural cotton fibers, wood pulp
- Size: width 144mm, height 49mm, leg length 136mm
- Lense: scratch resistant UV-400, blocks 100% of harmful rays
Launched on kickstarter, March 28 (2017), 1.072 backer, 83.977£