- Unique watch with magnetic ball bearing
- The time can be read and felt
- Wristband made from italian leather with detailed stitching
- Includes a Renata 371 button cell watch battery
- The Case is made from stainless steel and aluminum
- Dedicated to Bradley Snyder (American Swimmer)
The minimalist face of The Bradley Voyager Cobalt features raised hour markers brushed in a sleek mirrored finish. The ring around the timepiece face features a reflective hue that radiates varying shades of slate when angled. A wristband crafted from genuine cognac Italian leather and finished with detailed nylon stitching adds to the durability and elegance of the piece.
The Bradley timepiece features raised hour markers that allow you to feel the time by touch: a triangular marker for twelve, elongated line segments for three, six, and nine, and shorter line segments for the other markers. Two magnetized ball bearings travel around the watch face in separate, recessed tracks: one track around the center of the watch face's surface for the minute, and one track around the outside edge of the watch face for the hour.
- Dimensions: 40mm (diameter), 11.5mm (thickness)
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminum (Case), italian leather
- Battery: Renata 371 button cell watch battery
Launched on kickstarter, July 11 (2013), 3.861 backer, 594.602$